What is eHub?
- eHub is a Personal Shopper and Grocery Delivery service in SVG that allows 24 hr ordering from anywhere.
Where does eHub deliver to?
- eHub offers island-wide delivery on mainland Saint Vincent as well as to the Kingstown Port for customers in the Grenadines
How does the service work?
- eHub allows customers to choose from hundreds of popular grocery items. Once an order is placed, a Personal Grocery Shopper is assigned to shop and deliver the items from trusted supermarkets / farmers to the customer’s chosen delivery location.
How does the website work (How to place order)?
Step 1: The customer visits the website www.ehubsvg.com and may choose from hundreds of popular grocery, fruit and vegetable items to place in their cart.
Step 2: In order to place an order, customers may either create an account or shop as a guest
Step 3: In checkout, the customer will be required to select their delivery date and time, enter billing and delivery details, select their payment option and then ‘Place Order’.
Once order is successfully placed, the customer will receive a confirmation receipt and email.
What is the price of Delivery?
- Delivery ranges as low as $5 to $50 based on distance.
- Area A (Kingstown City) – $5
- Area B (Lowmans Lwd to Kingstown Outskirts to Arnos Vale) – $12
- Area C (Campden Park to Clare Valley; Villa to Prospect; Fountain to Belmont) – $20
- Area D (Pembroke to PetersHope; La Croix to Greggs; Diamond to South Union) – $30
- Area E (North Union to Langley Park; Barrouallie to Troumaca) – $40
- Area F (Rabbacca to Fancy ; Rose Bank to Richmond) – $50
- Area G (Grenadines by boat) – $20
What are the delivery time slots and how do they work?
- The eHub delivery time slots are:
11: 00 AM to 3:00 PM
3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Delivery slots are available Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. In order for Same Day Delivery, a customer must place an order by 12 noon.
How does payment work?
- eHub allows you to choose from two payment options: a) Online, by credit/debit card . b) Cash on Delivery.
Online Payment can be done using PayPal or local payment gateway – PaySwif.
Is there an additional charge for small orders or deliveries at special times?
No. There is no additional charge. Delivery prices are based on distance, not quantity.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes, customers may take advantage of same day delivery. The latest a customer may order to get same day delivery is 11:00 AM ECT
What are Preferred Partners?
eHub is not affiliated with any particular supermarket. Orders are shopped from trusted and popular supermarkets in SVG.
We do have a preferred Local Produce Seller (Fruits, Vegetables and Ground Provision) – “Romarl John Enterprise”.
How far in advance can I place my order?
You may place an order up to 5 days in advance
What if an ordered item is out-of-stock in store?
Your Personal Shopper will try their best to obtain the item from several stores. If not successful, the Personal Shopper will contact you and request your preference on a substitute.
What if no one is home to accept delivery of my order?
Your Personal Shopper will contact you, in order to reschedule delivery. Each day after the original delivery date until agreed new delivery day, will accumulate additional charges
Can I order additional items after placing an initial order?
Yes, a customer may revise their order by contacting customer care at 1784 434-2071. It is advised that any revisions be made at least 24 hrs prior to set delivery date/time